Your funeral costs and expenses can be paid for you interest free
Finding the money to pay for a funeral can be extremely stressful and daunting. Especially if the death is unexpected or the deceased did not make any provision for their funeral costs.
We want to offer as much support as possible through one of the most difficult times.
If the deceased has left an estate –
After losing someone, whilst already grieving, it can be very confusing and overwhelming, if you have to deal with the management of his or her estate.
To remove this legal burden and speed up the process, we would recommend the help of Curtis Legal.
- Many solicitors and banks charge a percentage of the total value of the estate which can be very costly
- Many probate companies charge large fees up front
At Brown and Prosser we recommend Craig Bond, of Curtis Legalwho we have worked with for many years. Craig is widely experienced in arranging Probate and his aim is to offer clarity, transparency and to remove much of the stress at a time when things can seem unclear.
Why Curtis Legal?
- NO UPFRONT FEES– Unlike most legal services Curtis Legal do not charge upfront fees
- AT YOUR CONVENIENCE– A free, no obligation, home visit can be arranged at your convenience
- NO HOURLY RATE– Curtis Legal charge a fixed professional fee (which will not change), ensuring clarity of what you are committing to from the start
- FUNERAL COSTS PAID- Curtis Legal will advance the funeral account on your behalf interest free, even if there is only a property to sell.
This means that you can have the funeral that you want with the understanding that everything is covered and will be paid off once the estate has been settled. This will remove the entire financial burden from you. You are then able to concentrate on giving your loved one the send-off they deserve.
- YOUR MONEY– Once the estate has been finalised, Curtis Legal will deduct their agreed fee as well as the funeral account that they have advanced. The balance, of the estate, will then be forwarded to you.
Speak to one of our team who will be happy to answer any questions or arrange a ‘no obligation’ visit from Craig for you, who will go through everything so that you can make an informed decision.
This option will not be for everyone but if you wish to explore this type of payment plan please do not hesitate to contact us on 01495 224191.